Dear Valued Customer,
Little Caesars prides itself on making our customers’ lives easier every chance we get. I want to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of customers, employees, and franchisees is our top priority. Please know that we have been taking COVID-19 seriously. I want to let our customers know about several proactive steps we have been taking:
- We’re proud to practice industry leading cleanliness and sanitation procedures in our stores and we have enhanced and increased those daily efforts to provide a clean and safe environment for all.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our frequently touched surfaces including door handles and glass, counters, Pizza Portal surfaces, phones, restroom surfaces, and cash registers.
- We have advised our stores around the world to close in-store dining areas and shift to serving customers through delivery, carryout, and drive-thru where available.
- We offer limited contact options for both carry out and delivery. You can scan your phone at the Pizza Portals in our lobbies to retrieve your pizza from a heated compartment. If you’re getting your Little Caesars pizza delivered, you can add driver instructions in our app and have them leave your pizza at your door. Plus, our delivery partner has issued sanitization supplies to their drivers.
- Our pizzas are cooked in ovens that reach over 475 degrees Fahrenheit (245 degrees Celsius) and handled only with sanitized tools. They are not touched as they are packaged.
- We are supporting our employees and crews in our stores to encourage them to stay home if they are feeling ill so they can rest and recover.
We are in daily contact with local, state, and federal health agencies to monitor the situation and are basing our response on industry best practices, governmental agency recommendations, and what’s best for our people and our customers. We are following all CDC guidelines and remaining agile and flexible as new information becomes available and new prevention measures need to be taken. We have also been in touch with our vendors, suppliers, and distribution company, and remain in close contact with our independent franchisees worldwide.
Thank you for being a loyal Little Caesars customer. We are honored to serve you.
President and CEO of Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
©2003-2020 Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. The Little Caesars® Pizza name, logos and related marks are trademarks licensed to Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.